Elisa over at "Home Sweet Nest" has honoured me with the ....
The German word "liebster" translates into English as "beloved" or "favorite". This award is given to new up and coming bloggers
that have less than 200 followers.
Thank-you so much, Elisa!!
(If you haven't checked out Elisa's blog, you should do so soon! Her ideas are fresh and new and your images are gorgeous!)
In order to accept this award, I must...
1. Link back to the person who gave it to me.
2. Post the award to your blog. Done!
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are my picks:
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award. Done!!
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
1. The only tea I will drink is Orange Pekoe.
2. I was married on the 18th of May, 2002 and it snowed!!
3. My oldest son is a brain tumour survivour. He was diagnosed at 6 and is now 15 months tumour-free!
4. I am a classically trained singer. I was told on many occasions that I had a future on the opera/concert stage but I walked away from it in pursuit of the family I had always wanted.
5. I am related to Walt Disney.
Thanks again, Elisa!