Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

"Hello Sunshine" & Tickets - LRW

This week, the challenge over at Little Red Wagon is to use TICKETS on your creation.
I love my cute little ticket stamp from Imaginisce and decided to use it on this double-page layout.

"Hello Sunshine"

Photobucket


See the tickets, right near the title? I stamped them, cut them out and stuck on little images from Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer" collection.

Photobucket

All of these pictures are random ones I took throughout the month of August. I Really like inclding these "daily" pictures in the scrapbook too.


I love that clothesline sticker!

Photobucket


Here's the journalling:




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Bronwyn! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!