Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Scrapping Bug September Reveal - Part 1

This month my Scrapping Bug Design Team kit featured papers from American Crafts' "I Do" line and papers from Creative Imagination's "Creative Cafe." I also received a tabbed chipboard album and crystal bead pins from Maya Road.

For a change this month, I created some cards used this pretty mix of papers.

"Just Because"

Additional products: Rub-on - American Crafts
Button - Cosmo Cricket
Thread - DMC


"A Friend Always"
Additional Products: Rub-ons and chipboard - American Crafts

"Just Because" - bird card

Additional products: Rub-on- American Crafts
Stamp - Autumn Leaves


Thanks for looking! Part II of the reveal in my next post!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!