Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Never Too Early!

The other day I sat down and calculated that I needed at least 40 Christmas cards this year. WOW! That's a lot. SO- I got down to business and made some of these:

When I make cards I try to only use leftovers. I like to keep my full sheets of Christmas paper for layouts, but I always have lots of little bits left at the end.

I LOVE using up these little bits in my stash. No waste - and an excuse to buy more!!
I really like the mix of colours in these cards. Not traditional by any means, but festive and pretty.
Pretty paper, bling and a few shakes of glitter...I hope they bring joy to my friend's homes this holiday season!
By the way - only 90 days 'til Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. great cards Bronwyn. I'm always in awe of people who are able to make their own Christmas cards for people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!