Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Camden and the Owl

My family and I recently spent a few days a friend's cottage up north. I needed a knitting or crocheting project that would be small and simple enough to take along on the long car journey and easy enough to pull out at the lake.

I searched some Etsy shops and found the pattern for this little guy in the shop called "FreshStitches."

I bought it and downloaded it right away.


Isn't he darling? It took about 4 hours of slightly interrupted crocheting, but I think he was worth it!

Cam agrees too!

"Who-hoo," as Camden has called him, has become a constant companion.

My daughter has asked for one too, only she requests hers be all pink. Sure. I can do that!

Hmmm..I'm trying to decide. Who is cuter? The owl or the boy?


The owl is pretty darn sweet, but the toddler snuggling it definitely takes the cake!

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the boy, but the owl is darling! I love the size of it!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fibers on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!