Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Design Team Projects

Another month, another group of projects created for my design team job at The Scrapping Bug.

This month our kit was based on Imaginisce's "B-day Bash" paper line. I didn't have a lot of birthday pics to work with so I used the paper in other ways too.


Photobucket

My mother knit this red sweater for Bryn when he was just over a year old. Apparently, my sisters and I had the exact same one back in the 1970's. I guess all styles come back, decades later!! In this layout, there are pictures of all three of my kids wearing the sweater - Bryn in Fall of '05, Afton in Fall of '07 and Camden this fall. Now that my kids are grown out of this favourite sweater, I am going to hold onto it for my nieces and nephews ( whenever I get some!!)

Photobucket

The whole family was together at Thanksgiving. As has been the norm over the last year, we cherish these family get-togethers in which my father is still present. We "Celebrate" every moment with him!!

Photobucket

I did have THESE b-day pics from Kevin's 35th in August. I never got around to scrapping them back then. I guess I knew deep-down that I may need them THIS month!


My 2 sons have birthdays in the next month. We are having a combined 6th and 2nd b-day party for them in early December. In preparation I made their party invite and some cake decorations. Check those items off of the party planning list already!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!