Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Scrapping Bug - September Kit Reveal!!

I am loving designing for the Scrapping Bug store in Kitchener. This my second month joining in on the fun and this time round we were using a school themed line by Jillibean called "Alphabet Soup."

My first layout featured pics of my daughter who will be starting JK next week. I can't believe she is old enough for school already!!

Photobucket

My two older children have a subscription to "Chirp" magazine. This month's issue featured a cardboard guitar activity. As soon as they saw it, they begged Daddy to cut them out some guitars. Within an hour they were rocking out and I snapped some pretty funny pics:

Photobucket


Photobucket

As well, I made this teacher card using some apple diecuts. I tired some more embossing - something I am just becoming comfortable with!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts B!!! My fav is the School of Rock one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great projects! Those pictures on the School of Rock are just way too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!