Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Hats"

I have been scrapping very little lately and I needed a little kick-start so I could get going on all of the photos I have taken so far this summer. While perusing the web for inspiration, I came across this sketch on the Page Maps Blog:

Photobucket

I knew I had several adorable pictures of my daughter trying on "tea time" hats, and I knew this feminine sketch would be perfect.

This is what I came up with:

Photobucket

I used some older rub-ons and papers by Autumn Leaves. The fabric flower is K&Company.

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Those pics are die for!!!Love the flower Background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!