Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cute

Who doesn't think a sleeping baby is the cutest thing in the world?? I love their pursed lips, their smooth skin, and the silence!! Hee, hee. One place my 3 kids are guaranteed to sleep is in the car. I had taken 2 really cute pics of my little ones catching some shut-eye in our Mazda recently, so I knew I had to create a layout.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how both B & A use Cam's carseat as a resting place.

Thanks for visiting! Please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Love the bright colours, your embellishments and most of all those cute kids in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I like your photos of the page almost as much as the page itself.

    xoxo
    Kev.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!