Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Little Red Wagon and My Little Little Shoebox

You know when see product and it just screams "BUY ME!!" and you know you just HAVE to have it so you spend your hard earned money and bring it home. And then it sits there for awhile. You pick it up. and put it down on a regular basis and you finally come the thought of, "what the heck am I ever going to do with this stuff?" That is how it happened with this turtle and apple line from My Little Shoebox. I ordered it from an online store on the other side of the country more than a year ago and it has sat in my patterned paper baskets since then.

SO- last night I dug it out and decided to use it!! Little Red Wagon has a "Birthday" challenge this week so I joined in the fun:

Photobucket

After all that stitching was done on my card I moved onto a layout. This photo was captured at a recent family photoshoot. Camden was sick of getting his picture taken so I gave him my cell to keep him busy in between poses. Big mistake. Now my cell is in every one of the photos we had taken that day.

Photobucket

I love the look of glee on Cam's face. His big sister is so bored and big brother thinks it's hilarious. Too funny. I used the title "Cellophone" because that is what the kids call my cell. Cute, eh?

3 comments:

  1. Love the card! and the layout is too cute! Thanks for playing along with us again! Love the stitching by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and layout!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I totally appreciate your visit. :)

    My dog is full Miniature Schnauzer. He's considered a Parti colored because he's spotted.

    Did you have a Schnauzer of your own?

    Hugs,
    sarah.
    redoaklines.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!