Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bo Bunny & Inspired Scrapper Challenge

I love it when I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone!! I had planned earlier this week to create a layout for a BoBunny sketch challenge. I had to use this sketch:

Photobucket

Then lo and behold, within days, I found another challenge posted at a site called "The Inspired Scrapper." For their challenge I had to use this photo as colour inspiration:

Photobucket


Do you see how this is all coming together?

So once I had selected a photo of my daughter to print, I chose BoBunny papers that fit the feel of the picture and the colours of the challenge.

This is what I came up with:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the products are BoBunny (new and old) except for the letter stickers (Jillibean), the bling (Kaisercraft) and various ribbons (from who knows where? )

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Bronwyn, very pretty layout!! So many creative details! I love that Bo Bunny paper - I just made a set of cards as a gift using that paper! :) Nice to see a layout with it for comparison. Thanks for playing along at The Inspired Scrapper!

    Cheers,
    Jillian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bronwyn, thanks for playing along over at TIS! And congrats on taking a RAK with your participation. I love what you did with the ribbon on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments and the RAK. I accept them all excitedly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bronwyn, that is beautiful! I love the butterflies and your work with the ribbon and lace!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!