Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday,Monday

Back to school today after a nice weekend at home. I cooked and cleaned, dug a garden and took some pictures of a few recent projects.

Camden found Nana's birdbath on Easter weekend and took advantage of its cooling effects on a 25 degree day in April.

Photobucket


I loved this pic of Afton that I took on Easter morning. I knew I just had to do a pink, girly layout with it. Afton approves of the pink scalloped borders and the pretty patterned papers. :)

Photobucket

Sorry this picture looks so wishy-washy. The colours are a little more intense in real life. This is a picture of my in-laws and the kids on Easter Monday morning, enjoying a brunch prepared by my hubby.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!