Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Journal Your Christmas Days 7- 10

Day 7 - Write a "To Do " list and a reminder to yourself about not letting the stress of Christmas interfere with enjoying it!! My list and note are contained in the pocket:

Photobucket

Day 8- Do you see what I see? Take pictures of things that remind you of Christmas around your home. My pictures are in the mini envelope.

Photobucket

Day 9 -What traditions have you kept from your childhood? What new ones have you created with your family? My traditions ae written in the mini-book attached to the page:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 10 - How do you feel about wrapping? Do you wrap every parcel perfectly? Or is pretty paper a waste when you know it is just going to be demolished by your family? I put my journaling inside the folded page, written on the cardboard from a package of sticky present labels:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. All the layouts for the journal look great! what a great idea for keeping track of memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!