Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Journal Your Christmas

While checking our Ali Edwards' blog, I came across a link to www.shimelle.com where I found an invation to join an online class called "Journal Your Christmas." For a nominal fee (About $33 CAD) she will guide class members through the creation of a book of memories about Christmas 2009. It can be in note-to-self journal form, in picture form or in a mix of both, creating a scrapbook for the season. Journalling prompts will be sent to me each day of December and continue until the 12th day of Christmas (January 6th). By the end of the 35+ days, I will have created a book of memories without a lot of stress or complication. I am already looking forward to beginning!

Shimelle reccomends that this process works best if one builds a support system to urge the everyday completion of journal entries. So I say this to you, my blog readers:

Will you join me on this endeavour???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!