Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting Crafty With it!

We've had so many cold, rainy days lately so the kids and I have been bsuy crafting up a storm. I try to do as many of these types of activities as I can with my little guys. Crafting memories are some of the best from my childhood! (Thanks Mommy!)

We made these a few days ago. Thanks to my good friend, Martha Stewart, who posted the template on her blog. These masks were meant to be part of a Hallowe'en party invitiation, but we preferred to use them as disguises!

Bryn and Itraced them onto scrapbooking paper, then cut them out and Afton joined in with the decorating. Even Kevin wore his mask proudly (for a few minutes!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My friend Julie emailed me the link for the instructions for this darling joke mini-book. I quickly made 2 up the other night while watching "Ghost Whisperer." Appropriate, don't you think? The kids LOVE them and have almost all the jokes memorized - even with some joke infection!

http://52sketches52weeks.ning.com/forum/topics/tutorialthe-mini-mini-book

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the books Bronwyn! I made mine as well. I will post pics hopefully tomorrow on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by my little world. I'd love to hear from you. Comments make my day!!